Please enter search keywords and click "Search". If you do not find the answer, please ask us for help
Why is the memory usage excessive for F2-210/F4-210 models?
To resolve the high memory usage issue, the Initboot file requires updating. Please follow the instructions below to release the memory.
Applicable model: F2-210 / F4-210
For the 1 GB memory model: http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/firmware.img
For the 2 GB memory model: http://dl.terra-master.com/en/firmware.img
1. Download the appropriate file.
2. Upload the downloaded file to your TNAS device under the public directory.
3. SSH login to access your TNAS device as root; the password is the same as the admin password.
4. Copy the file to directory /tmp; you can use the cmd line below to execute:mv /mnt/md0/public/firmware.img /tmp/.
5. Input “up.sh” and press the Enter key.
6. Wait for about 5-10 minutes until [root@TNAS-00129F ~]# is prompted.
7. Reboot your TNAS device.
1. It will take 5–10 minutes, so do not power it off until it completes.
2. Please reboot your TNAS device and check after the process is finished.
3. The transcoding feature of the multimedia server would be affected if you turn it off prematurely. It also may not be able to be used after memory release.