Please enter search keywords and click "Search". If you do not find the answer, please ask us for help
How can I get my TNAS device to be detected on a Linux system?
Please see the instructions below:
1. Download TNAS PC_For_Linux installation package to your Linux system.
2. Locate the directory of TNAS PC (e.g., /mnt).
3. Run the terminal to execute the command: sudo chmod –R 777 /mnt/TNAS PC_For_Linux.
4. Input the following command: sudo /mnt/ TNAS PC_For_Linux
5. All the IP addresses of your TNAS devices within the same network segment will be listed.
6. Enter the IP address of the TNAS that you want to access into address bar of the browser.