Please enter search keywords and click "Search". If you do not find the answer, please ask us for help
Why does VirtualBox state that VT-x is not enabled in BIOS?
VirtualBox is only applicable to x.86_64 products, and it is not supported by ARM models. If you encounter the prompt “VT-x is disabled in the BIOS for all CPU modes” when using VirtualBox, it suggests that VT-x is not enabled in the BIOS of your TNAS device.
Please refer to the following instructions to enable VT-x in BIOS:
1. Find the HDMI interface on the back of your TNAS device.
2. Use a HDMI cable to connect your TNAS device to the monitor.
3. Connect a USB keyboard to your TNAS device.
4. Boot your TNAS device.
5. Immediately after powering on, press the ESC or DEL key on the keyboard continuously until it enters the BIOS mode.
6. In BIOS, please go to “Advanced” > “CPU configuration”> “VT-d”, and change “Disabled” to “Enabled”.
7. Press F4 to save the settings, and restart your TNAS.