Please enter search keywords and click "Search". If you do not find the answer, please ask us for help
Why can't I find Plex in the list after installation?
If the installed Plex cannot be found in the installation list of the Application Center, you can fix it manually by following the steps below:
1. First, download the package and extract the correct file app.class.php. Download link: http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/app.class.zip
2. Upload the file app.class.php to the public directory;
3. Log in to TOS using ssh to execute the following commands to replace the wrong file app.class.php:
(1) mv /usr/www/tos/controller/app.class.php /usr/www/tos/controller/app.class.php0101
(2) mv /mnt/md0/public/app.class.php /usr/www/tos/controller/