Please enter search keywords and click "Search". If you do not find the answer, please ask us for help
Why is the device slow at copying data?
There may be several reasons for slow data copying:
1. The type of hard drive; this is a particular issue for SATA I 1.5Gbps, SATA II 3Gbps, or SATA III 6Gbps.
2. The partition format of the hard drive built into your device. Writing speed is the highest in NTFS format, lower in FAT32 format, and lowest in exFAT format.
3. The configuration of the computer and the format of the hard drive may also have an impact on each other and thus on copying speed. Writing speed is the highest in NTFS format, lower in FAT32 format, and lowest in exFAT format.
4. The type of USB interface used to connect the device to your computer. You may wish to try again with a more modern USB interface.
5. The RAID mode also affects data copying speeds.