Please enter search keywords and click "Search". If you do not find the answer, please ask us for help
Why does RAID Manager Pro offer the prompt "connection failed"?
Applicable models: D4 Thunderbolt 3（D4-330）,D5 Thunderbolt 3（D5-330）,D8 Thunderbolt 3（D8-330）
RAID Manager pro is a configuration tool for the hardware array controller used in TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 devices. To create a hardware array, RAID Manager must be installed on the computer. A user name and password are also required to run RAID Manager Pro.
User name: RAID Default password: hpt This password can be changed after the first successful login.
If you have installed the hard drive in the TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 device, yet still cannot create a RAID, if the prompt "Connection Failed!" appears, the following solutions may help:
1. Connect the TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 device to the Thunderbolt 3 interface on your computer;
2. If you have not yet installed a RAID controller driver on your computer, please download and install the specific TerraMaster Thunderbolt 3 driver. Windows: https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/T32720_RAID_driver_for_Win.zip Mac: https://dl.terra-master.com/cn/T32720_RAID_driver_%20for_%20Mac.zip
3. Make sure to use the original Thunderbolt 3 cable attached to the device or a certified wire with the Thunderbolt 3 logo; low-quality wires or uncertified cables may create connection failures;
4. If you are using the Windows 10 operating system, make sure that the Thunderbolt 3 interface driver is installed. If not, go to the official website of your computer manufacturer to download that driver or update the driver for your computer motherboard. Otherwise, visit Intel's official website (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/zh-cn/download/28735/Thunderbolt-3-DCH-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NUC) to download the Thunderbolt 3 interface driver provided by Intel.
5. After successful installation of the Thunderbolt 3 driver, you must also install the Thunderbolt control software for Windows 10 computers. Find and open the Thunderbolt control software to allow the connected Thunderbolt device to be recognised.